3.13.2010

When I opened my mouth to speak, my intentions were different. I could close my eyes and see the words painted across red balloons. And I opened my eyes, looked up towards the sky, and released them one by one. Up they went, towards the heavens and the sky, those big black words of mine.

He:
inspires,
creates,
evokes,
strengthens,
breaks down,
changes,
leaves,
pushes.

And I can see me now. A woman of calm, a woman of collectiveness. And I will straighten my hair and I will pat down my cardigan and I will then clear my throat. (I bet I knew you, too.)

She felt like it once, but I am Woman now.

A woman of calm,
a woman of collectiveness.

When I had my hands full of balloons
and they were all red
and they were stained black with my words.
And when I released them up into the air,
into the heavens and the sky,
and when the last one had been released
my intentions had changed.

(I've NEVER been a woman of conditions. Only ONE of
p e r p e t u a l motion.)


No comments: